Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello! My husband's volleyball girl team season is finally almost finished, and it means that we are going to spend more time together, which is really nice. Also, I cannot wait to go shopping for his anniversary present and something for me too! )))
I realized that if I try to do as much homework this week, next week I will be able to go somewhere with my man and my dog finally. That is why I am working hard on my Electoral College assignment for the Political Science class, which I do not enjoy very much, but at least I gained a lot of knowledge about the U.S. political system and got rid of some stereotypes that Americans created for the world to accept. Not so much positiveness in this, but at least I know more truth about the country where I am living now.

1 comment: