Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yesterday, when we were coming back home, we stopped at the light, and from the underneath the car in front of ours a little kitten ran and stopped on the road. Then, he just flew to the building across the street and stayed there. We were concerned that he might be lost and get injured, so we came back there and tried to catch him. Unfortunately, he was too frightened and too fast, and we did not succeed. Later, after my English class, we came back there again, because my husband said he saw him after he dropped me off at school. But we did not find him there. I feel so helpless. Hopefully he will be able to find a shelter somewhere or even a way home. He did not look like a home cat, but I do feel that he was living with his mom-cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment