Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Thursday and our fourth Wedding Anniversary today! Happy Birthday my little baby family!!!
It was a nice day that we spent together. We went to a nice Thai restaurant and now are watching movies together. When you love everything seems better and you feel healthy and happy!
Four years ago, on this day my father and I walked together on our backyard, where the ceremony took place. He gave me to my husband, and my hubby's father directed the ceremony, as he used to be a pastor. It was as nice, warm and sunny, as today, and I was so happy that my parents and my brother were there with me.
Now time passed, a lot changed in our family, but that feeling of excitement and care that I had four years ago, stays with me today. I love you, Victor! Everything will be all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment