Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am one of these people who tend to make plans, have a lot of dreams and change them as soon as the new event happens in my life. I am a dreamer, it is a big part of me, and I am doing it with professionalism. Let me tell you what dreams I have:
1. I want to become a great fine artist. I don't know in which direction I will go yet. There are so many kinds of art I tried and loved and so many that I haven't tried yet but I already love the way other people do it. I am in the middle of my studying and hopefully be improving for the rest of my life. I would really love to travel and learn from different masters all over the world, which is my second dream.
2. I want to travel a lot. I used to travel with my family and I gained so much knowledge about different cultures and so much experience that it seems to be one of the reasons why I respect myself the most. If my third dreams comes true I will be able to go to Europe to live there one day, if my husband doesn't mind, of course.
3. I want to make good money doing what I love. Since I left Russia this dream doesn't leave me. I want to be able to do art and sell it. So simple... That's why we are planning our new online business that will make us satisfied with our accomplishments and wealthy.
4. I want to have a baby someday. Well, I know how we will make this dream come true.... We just need to make all the pervious dreams come true first.
5. I want to feel and look the best I can without any plastic surgeries. I have a limit - I don't want to modify my body with the scalpel. But I want to be healthy, eat right, look sexy and strong, be able to do something like parkour if I want to, and always be in shape. I started eating less sugar and try to be more active when I can. I love movement and I want it to be a constant activity that I do independently from any circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment