Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well, I feel much better today and ready to live again!
Today, on October, 13, we are going to Shakey's restaurant http://www.shakeys.com/ in Glendale to do the fundraiser of my husband's volleyball team and the boys' volleyball team from JMHS. My husband offers free caricatures for customers and the restaurant offers amazing pizza and potato mojo. I love going there because I get to eat and watch my hubby draw, and the atmosphere in the place is so warm and lovely.
I will post an update of how the fundraiser went in the evening. Good luck to us.
Update - as I promised. The fundraiser went very well. Even thought we did not make a lot of money this bonding trip the team made was very beneficial for everyone. Parents met the coach, team hung out together, it was a lot of fun. And, of course, the caricatures that Victor (my hubby) drew were the center of attention in the restaurant! Plus, the Hawaiian Delight pizza was as always amazingly delicious! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment