Monday, October 31, 2011

I finished reading Ella Minnow Pea! Honestly, in the middle of my reading I started suspecting that the phrase they were all looking for is going to be a phase that somebody accidentally said. I also found it very difficult to read the letters written in graphemes. I am not crazy about this book because the whole situation seems way to exaggerated and unrealistic. First of all, it seems to me that the author had so many real stories to use, that happened in the United States and describe the same craziness of the government's corruption and plain stupidity. Second, in the situation described there were so many other ways for people to avoid all the negative outcomes, and instead many of them chose the most illogical ways. However, I enjoyed reading the book just because, and I am looking forward to reading the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment