Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a horrible morning!!!!

I do not know whether the beer my husband and I drank yesterday affected me this way or the food I ate or it is my body that does not want to function today, but I feel bad, very bad. I was trying to revive myself with vitamins, lots of water and good food, but it just does not seem to work. So here I am without a single positive note of yesterday in myself trying to figure out how to spend the rest of this day.
Yesterday I figured out what kind of T-shirt design I want to make first. It is going to be a girl riding a painting brush like a broom with or without "I am an artist of my life" written under. I think it is all about execution and hope I will not lose interest in this before I am done with the design. I do not want it to be too "witchy": I am not into Halloween too much. I just want it to be joyful and bright! There is this wonderful Soviet times Russian cartoon that is called "The Rooster and the Paints" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3QdcQEZLDw. I have always love this cartoon and I am so inspired by it. I just want the sweeps of color filling my design as the paint kids were coloring the rooster. I just need to recover first!
Have a good time whenever you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment